Level Up Your Cleaning with Sonic Mopping
A Sonic Sea Change in Robot Cleaning
To shift dried-on dirt, vacuuming isn’t enough. You have to scrub. Roborock S7’s sonic technology scrubs floors up to 3,000 times per minute1. Eliminating dried-on dirt that some robots may leave behind, from coffee to muddy footprints and more. Combined with Roborock’s first auto-lifting mop, powerful mopping is yours with a whole new level of convenience. Add its all-rubber main brush and 2500Pa2 HyperForce™ suction, and you have a true deep clean machine.
- Sonic Mopping Technology1
- Intelligent Mop Lifting
- Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition
- New All-Rubber Brush
- Upgraded Floating Brush
Mop with the Power of Sound1
Sonic vibration technology transforms robot mopping. No more dragging around a wet cloth. Now your mop scrubs up to 3,000 times per minute. Fed by a 300 ml electronic water tank, it cleans floors deeply and effectively.
Ready to Rise Up
The intelligent mop lifts3 when carpet is detected, so you can mop hard floors and vacuum carpets in a single clean4. It also raises when docked and when finished, so you can say goodbye to ugly plastic mats and dirty streaks.
Certified Bacteria Buster
Drive allergens and bacteria from your home every time you clean with the VibraRise mop. Proven to remove*：
|Allergen||Percentage Removed||Bacteria||Percentage Removed|
|Dust Mites||99.6%||E. Coli||>99.9%|
|Cat Dander||99.7%||Staphylococcus epidermidis||>99.9%|
|Grass Pollen||>99.99%||Bacillus subtilis||>99.9%|
*Tested using sonic mopping with Intense scrub intensity and Deep Mop mode on hard floor.
Ultrasonic Carpet Recognition
Using ultrasonic sound, S7 identifies carpets with extraordinary accuracy. What it does next is up to you. Lift the mop and start vacuuming3,4, turn around to focus on hard floors, or even carry on mopping. Whichever works best for your home.
Upgraded Floating Brush
Sticks Closer to Clean Better
To agitate dirt, a brush needs to stay close to the floor. Upgraded to allow multiple planes of movement, S7’s new floating main brush tracks the ground tightly, even on uneven surfaces, to deliver a better clean.
All-New All-Rubber Brush
Long-Lasting Dirt Busting
Gone is the old, bristled design, replaced with a finned all-rubber one. It is more durable. Its spiraling blades agitate better. And it is even better at avoiding hair tangles5.
Hard Driving Suction
Equipped with Roborock’s HyperForce™ suction system, S7 uses 2500 Pa2 of suction to capture fine dust on hard floors, hair from carpets, and everything in between.
Clean On and On and On
Bigger means less work for you. A 470 ml dustbin stores day-after-day of dust. A 300 ml water tank can deep clean up to 200 sqm (2150 sqft)6 in one session. Powering everything is a 5200mAh Li-ion battery that surges on for up to 3-hours7 on a single charge.
- 470ml – dustbin
- 5200mAh – power
- 300ml – water tank
Total Control at Your Fingertips
Pinpoint accurate LiDAR navigation creates detailed maps of your home and identifies your rooms across up to four levels.
Roborock Auto-Empty Dock
- Clean Often.
- Empty Rarely.
- Sonic Mopping.
- Mop Lifting.
- Auto Emptying.
- PreciSense™ LiDAR Navigation
- Automatic Room Recognition
- Scratchsafe™ Wheels and Brushes
- Sensient™ Sensor Array
- Washable E118 Rated Air Filter
- Adaptive Route Algorithms
- Auto Top-Up
- Child Lock
- Status Indicator Lights
* Rendering only. Final product design is subject to change.
1. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer. The term relates to the integrated mop module being able to be driven to produce high-speed reciprocating vibration of up to 3000 times/min, i.e. up to a frequency of 50Hz which is within a “sonic” range (20 to 20.000Hz).
2. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer according to IEC 62885-2:2016 / 5.8 standards.
3. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer, the mop module can be lifted up to 5mm.
4. Suitable for low-pile carpets no higher than 4mm.
5. Compared to Roborock’s predecessor products.
6. Based on internal testing carried out on hard floors with a full water tank, full battery, and low water flow. Actual results may vary, depending on the room characteristics. Range is an estimate based on the assumption that 20% of the area is covered by furniture and will not need to be mopped.
7. Based on internal testing carried out by the manufacturer in Quiet mode on hard floors with a full battery and with no mop system attached. Actual results may vary according to the home environment.
8. Tested by an independent third party according to EN 1822-1:2009 standards.
- Accessories Types: Dustbin,Mopping Pad,Rolling Brush,Side Brush,Sweeper,Water Tank
- Material : ABS,Others
- Function: Mop,Suction,Sweep,Sweep Suction,Vacuum
- Feature: Lightweight,Mop,Remote Control,Schedule,Self Charging,Small
- Schedule Function: Yes
- Self Recharging: Yes
- Virtual Wall: Yes
- Floor Types: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Marble Floor,Shag Carpet,Tile Floor,Wood Floor
- Dust Box Capacity: 470ml
- Water Tank Capacity: 300ml
- Suction (pa): 2500Pa
- Noise (dB): 67
- Power (W): 68W